Saturday, June 25, 2011

You Got To Know When To Hold 'Em


This week's PhotoHunt theme is card(s).

When I looked at the theme for this week I almost went for a pass. Then I realized that Mark and I play Gin Rummy almost every evening before we eat, so I figured I had to have a picture with a deck of cards somewhere. As I was going through my files I found this picture taken on our anniversary last year. We were camping on Kangaroo Island and the flies were so thick that we had to sit inside our tent. If you look closely you can see Mark is posing nicely with his cards in hand.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun "ritual" that you and Mark have, Maya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maya, that's a great photo and cool take on this week's theme. I'm so glad you found it. So, did Mark have a winning hand. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, Maya I forgot to select the right Profile. Anonymous was me. :)

    ReplyDelete